NEW Camping Hiking Outdoor Thermal Winter Envelope Sleeping Bag Single bluee Blac considerate service
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Northwest Territory The Homestead Tent 21' X 14' 3 Rooms 12 Person Camping Tents,
Outdoor Winter Cold Butane Propane Stove Heater Double Burner Fishing Warmer,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW ORIGINAL CAP. US NAVY. NAVY SEALS. DCU DESERT. SIZE SMALL. G5. aust,
- SRAM Red 22 eTap Painted Hidden Non-Hidden Bolt 53T Chainring 2x11 BCD 130mm
- Bolle Beat Ski Helmet - Matte White Mountains - 3169 (54-58 cm)
- Tactical Molle JPC Plate Carrier Combat Vest with Plates Hunting Paintball Vest
- Fox Proframe Pistol Full Face MTB Downhill Helmet Spring 2019 White black Red
- C-18FS SMALL CLASSIC EQUINE LEGACY2 FRONT PATTERN HORSE BOOTS NEOPRENE FIESTA
- Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Trouser - Men's-Dark Moss-36 Waist-Regular Inseam
- Guard Dog IgNight, 800, 5 Func Flashlight GUARD DOG SECURITY TL-GDI800
- NWT White OBERMEYER Agate Womens SKI SUIT One piece 14 P Snow Bib Snowsuit NEW
- Durable Waterproof GPS Bike Computer Speedometer Bicycle Stopwatch n2un
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.