NEW Camping Hiking Outdoor Thermal Winter Envelope Sleeping Bag Single bluee Blac no minimum
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Northwest Territory The Homestead Tent 21' X 14' 3 Rooms 12 Person Camping Tents,
Outdoor Winter Cold Butane Propane Stove Heater Double Burner Fishing Warmer,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW ORIGINAL CAP. US NAVY. NAVY SEALS. DCU DESERT. SIZE SMALL. G5. aust,
- Race Face None Double MTB Wheel Bag
- HKM Cooler -Roma- horse riding equestrian rug cooling sheet 5'3 - 7'3 7721
- Voit 2 Goal Soccor Game Set New 4' x 3' Goal
- Bosch Kit Cavi 340 mm Rahmenakku per Generazione 1 Classic Line
- Road shoes s-phyre rc9 sh-rc901sb1 black 2019 SHIMANO shoes bike
- Kent First Responder PFD - orange - Large XLarge
- Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel 700c 24 Spokes 77
- NEW NATHAN MERCURY 3 OSFM BLK SAFETY SPRING SPORTS EXERCISE ACCESSORIES FITNESS
- Canway Mini Bike Pump,Fits Presta Schrader,High Pressure 160 PSI,Light Porta
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.