New Lees Clamp-On Rod Holder - White Aluminum - Horizontal Mount - Fits 1.660 O. supply quality product
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Orvis Helios 3D (Distance) 912-4 Fly Rod,
New Rupp Top Gun Mounting Plate - Pair,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Okuma Dead Eye Crankbait Rod 7' 0 1-Piece DE-C-701M,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica bluee Wheel Jetson Breezer
- Abu Garcia Abumatic S Combo
- NAVAJA Hoja 75 mm. Acero ACX-380 Mango 95 mm. Longitud total 170 mm.. 104101
- Shoulder Bridging Pad Memory Foam Corrective Pad Saddle Pad NEW
- [Adidas] AQ4075 Terrex Agravic GTX Women Men Running shoes Sneakers Red
- Womens Horse Rider Equi-Leather Synthetic Outdoor Winter Summer Dress Field Boot
- Mosella Kompact EVA SET 1 DS-10
- NiteCore P12 CREE XM-L2 U2 LED 520Hours Flashlight 2015 Version 1000Lumens
- Shimano Deore M592 SGS Shadow Long Cage 9-spd Rear Der
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.