OKUMA Classic Pro GLT Salmon Rod, 12-25 Lbs, 8-Feet 6-Inch, Medium-Heavy, 2daySH fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
|Shipping Weight:||12.8 ounces||Model:|
|Item Weight:||11.7 ounces||UPC:|
|Size:||CP-C-862MH, 8'6" Med-Hvy, 12-25 lbs||EAN:|
|Item model number:||CP-C-862MH|
New Smith Scabs elbow and knee pad bundle, Rasta color, size XS,
Okuma Voyager Select Spinning Travel Kit Combo 6' Rod L ATE-20 Reel VSX-605L-20,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Lifetime 4 Foot Folding Cleaning Table with Sink Multi-use, Any Purpose,
- Skechers GoMeb Raz 2 Ladies Road Running shoes
- Beachcasting weight mould produces 4 Casting Weights for cod, flatties,bass
- Suntek 16MP Trail Camera Wild Hunting Cameras MMS 2G GSM SMS HC550M Night Versi
- Fast Effective Outdoor Portable 2000 Lumen 4 Bar LED Camping Kit (12 240V)
- Daiwa + 1, 6. yds 12mono 7.7drag RG100HS
- Coleman Deluxe PerfectFlow Propane Lantern
- Lancer Tactical TL LEAF Combat Shirt (Multicam XS) 25727
- NEW Anon RELAPSE Goggles 13446101715 Lemonade Visor, 2 LENS MI
- Cyclocomputer bl9w wireless titanium 304350355 ECHOWELL bike odometer
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.