New Eskadron Platinum 2018 Blossom Glossy Saddle Cloth Dressage-General Purpose cheap
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Penn FTHII20LWLH Fathom II Level Wind Reel,
Nordica Dobermann GSj Pro Junior Skis - 133 cm Used,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 28-Piece Premium Camping Combo Set Multicolor,
- THE BOX BX-RM1345124-BK BOX FOCUS 451mm x 12mm 24h RIM BLK
- ANTIQUE IRON FULL CHEEK TWISTED SNAFFLE BIT - 6 1 4 COLLECTABLE EQUESTRIAN
- Ultimate Breakfast Kit, 138 Servings of Food For Long-Term Emergency Storage, Up
- E-Bike 48V 17Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Down Tube Vtuvia Victoria HNF Adore
- COLLECTION OF FLY BOXES c w ASSORTED GOOD QUALITY FLIES (PIKE & RESERVOIR)
- Castelli Women's Sinergia Full-Zip Jersey - 2019
- Katadyn Base Camp Pro 10L Water Filter
- New In Box-12 Lb Berkley Super Strong Trilene, XL Armor Coated, 2000 yds Clear
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Estelle Butchers & Bicycles Propella
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.