New Tory Leather San Jose Congress Style Show Halter & Lead 70% off
Penn Battle II 3000 Spinning Reel,
Nirey Whetstone H1001 240 & 800 Grit Knife Sharpening Stone,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Outdoor Sporting Climbing Grappling Hook Mountain Survival Climbing Gear 3 Paws,
- Airflo FORGE WF7 - FLOAT olive sunny yellow 27,4 Meter UNIVERSAL-Fliegenschnur
- Trangia Triangle with Eco Friendly Gel Burner Camping Stove Duke of Edinburgh
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike golden Motor Husqvarna
- Champion Evolution Pearl Helmet 6 3 4 Navy
- Cannondale Fat CAAD Replacement Fat Bike Fork - Green
- Instant Canopy 4 x 6 Feet Tent Pop Up Shade Sun Shelter Gazebo Outdoor Sunwall
- PARIANI TENDALINO tenda da box cordura 600D
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Cosway Voltaway EBC Celona Vilano
- Acavallo Gel Pad and Front Riser
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.