Penn International 80 Conventional Fishing Reel Big Game (SOP000405) in stadium promotions
Okuma's Nomad Inshore Saltwater Multi Action Travel Rods-NTi-S-703M-MH (B... New,
NEW Lurekiller Jig Master Saltwater bluee Jigging Rod 5'11 PE4-6 Retractable Butt,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
OBERYMEYER Vintage Red Wool Blend Stretch Stirrup Snow Ski Pants Sz 10L,
- 27 x 1 1 4 REAR Q R Bike Wheel + Premium Amber Wall Tyre & 7 Speed Freewheel
- (2 New) 410 350-5 & (2 New) 410 350-6 Tires and Tubes for Go cart Go Kart Parts
- NEW Daiwa spinning reel 17 Excellar 4000H Sporting Goods genuine from JAPAN
- ORIGINAL Scott Prospect Recambio Cromado Compatible Gafas Desprendibles
- Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-GS 11-Speed Long Cage Road Bike Rear Derailleur (OE)
- Pouch Variable Wrist and Ankle Weight
- Heavy Duty 10 Ft 13 Ft Gym Climbing Rope, Improve Grip Width 1.5 Increase Power
- Vintage Campagnolo Classic Rear Derailleur Rear 980 old school
- Bike-Parts 26″ Hinterrad Rigida X-Plorer + Schraubkranz-Nabe 6 7-fach
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.