NEW SHIMANO SPIREX 2500 FG SPINNING REEL cheap designer brands
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Line Capacity (lb-yds.):||10/120||Brand:|
|Weight (oz.):||10.6||Fish Species:||salt or fresh|
|Ball Bearings:||5||Features:||Near-shore, Off-shore, Surf|
|Fishing Type:||fresh or salt||Hand Retrieve:||Right or Left-Handed|
Penn Torque II 9500 Spinning Reel, gold,
NIB TACO F16-2623POL-1 Clamp On Stainless Steel Adjustable Rod Pole Holder,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Oster No 5 8 Dog Grooming Clipper Blade, 0.8mm,
- BRAKING PASTIGLIE FRENO SINTERIZZATA RACING MTB E-BIKE Shimano Deore BR T675
- Rudy Project TAYO Photochromic TEK RED Lenses NEW
- KORDA Nouvelle pêche à la carpe Marqueur TRESSE 9.1Kg Kg 300M -
- 40cm black Zipp Service Course Sl-88 Guidon - Sl88 Haute Poli Route Bikecycle
- NEW Suntour Perfect 5-speed Freewheel with 16-20 teeth from the 1980s NOS NIB
- Cast CHUB in Cooper style glazed bow front case with gilt lining very realistic
- Merrell Chameleon 7 Limit Footwear Walking shoes - Dusty Olive All Sizes
- FIXGEAR P2S-B18 Compression Skin-Tight Shorts MMA Workout Training Fitness Yoga
- Rencontres Mariées Harry Hall Queensbury Jodhpur Tenues Régulières - Purple, 32
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.