New Western Dark Oil Brown 15 Ozark Leather zero profit
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Penn FIERCE II 4000 Frontbremsrolle Vollmetall Gehäuse Salzwasser Spinnrolle NEW,
Nordica 305mm downhill alpine ski boots 26 26.5 One Easy 5 Aspen Kool flex 55,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 14-Person 4-Room Base Camp Tent with 4 Entrances Camping Hiking Outd,
- All Purpose Leather Girth 140cm, Brown
- Troy Lee Designs A1 AS MIPS Bike Helmet Classic Grey White
- E-Bike 48V 11Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Keeway Voodoo Harbin Followup
- Circle Y Flex Tree Saddle
- Cartoon Beach Paradise CORNHOLE BEANBAG TOSS GAME w Bags Game Board Set 527
- Jabsco Impeller Kit - 6 Blade - Urethane - 2 Diameter
- Penn 525 Mag 2 Multiplier Fishing Reel - New in Box
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Pedelec Down Tube IES DB Ducati Legend Flying Donkey
- 100pc Stainless Steel Saltwater Fishing Hook 34007 O'shaughnessy Long Shank Hook
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.