New Western Brown Harness Leather Pulling Breast Collar clearance up to 70%
PENN FIERCE II 2000 SPINNING REEL-NEW(other),
Nordic National Group Inc. Clipper Sharp Animal Clipper Sharpener Oster A5 AB3,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 10-Person Dark Rest Instant Cabin Tent Camping Outdoor Hiking New,
- N.O.S. ORIGINAL ALOUETTE VINTAGE SNOWMOBILE PATCH NEW 4 X 11 (413)
- Shires Equestrian Style Show Shirt with Patterned Collar and Cuffs
- (22) New Ironman StrengthTape Kinesiology Athletic Tape, Pre-Cut Water Resistant
- Wise 8WD2002 King Pin Power Rise Pedestal Adjustable 22.5 to 29.8-Inch
- Montane Adult Unisex Terra Pants Regular Slim Fit, S Graphite
- Nitecore LA30 Rechargeable Mini Lantern -Built-in battery (bluee) w NU10 Headlamp
- Shimano Cs-M771 ( Deore XT ) 10-speed Cassette (11-32 Cog )
- Roue Concept Ex 28 622x19c, black, devant, Shimano Enjoliveur, 180er Tektro,
- Gator Open Range Ranch Rope - 75 25 Blend, 3 8 Sct x 60' S GREEN STRIPE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.