New Western Brown 2.5 Wide Hand Carved Leather Covered Stirrups Free Shipping new listing
Penn Fierce II Live Liner free spool system freerunner reel,
Nordica Cruise 60 285 Ski Boots (; ) + FREE BRAND NEW Boots Bag,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Oztent RV 5 Tagalong Accessory Tent,
- Made In Japan 13 Certate Sertate 2004 Ch Price 41 040
- Ozark Trail 21' x 10' 3-Room Instant Tent with Awning, Sleeps 12, Red
- Sitka DOWNPOUR Pant Elevated II Medium Tall NEW U.S. FREE SHIPPING
- Prologo Scratch 2 PAS Triox Saddle Prologo Scratch 2 Pas Tirox 143 Bk (H)
- Herramientas Para Roofing Arnés De Seguridad Predección Personal Contra Caídas,,
- Vintage SEB Francesco Moser jersey canotta cycling size M
- Body-Solid Tools Kettle Bell Set Kbcs275
- REI Nomad II +30 Long Sleeping Bag Cotton Blend USA Made +30 Degrees 32x84
- King Series Round Ranch Saddle with Full Quarter Bars and Tooled Border
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.