NEW WELLINGTON 28777 1 X 300' LARGE SPOOL MANILA NATURAL ROPE 6567879 all in high quality and low price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Fierce II 6000 Carrete de Pesca 1364042,
Nordica Avenger 82 Demo Skis - 178 cm Used,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 18x10 Instant Cabin Tent Integrated Led Light Room Sleeps 12 Person,
- BROMPTON REAR RIM DOUBLEWALL ANGLED
- Sale Tune Prince Rear Wheel Hub Disc Rear Hub Kong Carbon Titanium Instead Of
- La Sportiva Shadow Alpine Touring Boot - Women's
- NOS VINTAGE SHIMANO 600 FRONT DERAILLFD-6401
- NEW Adult Small Green Passion Gymnastics leotard by Snowflake Design
- CeramicSpeed Pulley Upgrade Kit - Shimano 9 - 10 Speed
- MicroSHIFT TS74-10 3x10 speed Road Bike Thumb-tap Shifter for Shimano Ultegra
- Folding Road Bike Narrow Wide Chainring 50 52 54 56 58T BCD 130mm Crankset 170mm
- Ride women Fijaciones de Snow - Dva - All-Mountain, Freestyle, Ligero-2018
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.