NEW WELLINGTON 28776 3 4 X 600' LARGE SPOOL MANILA NATURAL ROPE 6691414 fast shipping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PENN FIERCE II 4000LL SPINNING FISHING REEL^,
Nordica Ace J 138cm Jr Twin-Tip Ski Pkg w Nordica 25.5 Boot & Marker 7.0 Binding,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 16' x 9' 10 Persons Dome Tunnel Tent Large Mesh Panels,
- Johnson 1957 Vintage Outboard Engine Decal (Multiple Variations) 3M Marine Grade
- Xmark Fitness XM-3307 50 lb. Adjustable Dumbbell
- New Enduro Zero Ceramic Grade 3 6803 Sealed Cartridge Bearing 17x26x5mm
- CAMPAGNOLO Shift and brake levers ERGOPOWER CHORUS 11V EPS
- Mavic Parallax Wheel Set 26
- Ensemble gaine hydraulique arrière frein sm-bh90-sbls 1700mm xt m8020
- Puff Amundsen Travel Camping SPLAV Original Russian Army Police Quality
- Smith & Wesson S&W Delta Force FS-10 LED Flashlight 4xCR123 110046
- Vintage NOS Torrington Spokes & Nipples 9.5in 1950s 60s Bicycle (W2)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.