NEW WELLINGTON 11298 3 4 X 350' LARGE SPOOL COTTON TWISTED ROPE 6691356 not to be missed!
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Fierce II 1000 Fishing Reel 1364031,
Nordic Forge Horse Farrier Tool Kit - 7 piece,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Power Net Hood w Zipper XL Mini,
- Abu Garcia REVO4 Winch-L LEFT Low-Profile Baitcasting Reel 1430444
- Leki Ladies Hiking Trekking Outdoor Poles Micro Vario Carbon Lady bluee
- SIZE COB FLY VEIL by Masta Predechmasta Infrared - with Soundproof Ears
- 120123003 Elite Crono CX Fiberglass Bottle Cage & Aero Bottle Kit
- YGK GALIS ULTRA CASTMAN FULL DRAG WX8 GP-D 100m
- Nash Groundhog Brolly Heavy Duty Groundsheet T1396 Bodenplane Zeltbodenplane
- NOS ORIGINAL MOSER LEADER AX DECAL 80S 90S VINTAGE - WHITE
- Shimano EW-JC130SS Di2 E-Tube Wire, Y-Split, 50 320 320mm
- Salomon Crossamphibian Swift Women's Running shoes Trainers Trekking shoes shoes
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.