New Wellfleet Halter by Smartpak cob large selection
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Penn Fierce II - FRCII1000,
Norcold 9182 Amish built Cooling Unit Brand-New Amish Built,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Lycra Hood w Zipper Sm Mini Zap,
- Shimano Lil 16 Eanosu 2000 Yarn With Nylon No. 2 -150M
- Topeak Dynawedge Seat Bag (Small) Bike
- Avail ABU NEW Microcast Spool RV352R-IV for Abu Revo3 ELITE gold
- Vango Drummond 400 Footprint groundsheet
- ENVE RD2.0 Carbon Road Bike Fork 45 Rake Rim Brake NEW IN BOX
- CREATURE POOL TROWEL CONCRETE TOOL WOOD HANDLE NEW
- CMP Wanderschuhe Outdoorschuh ELETTRA MID HIKING SHOES WP dunkelgreen
- Kochset Biwak Edelstahl 1-2 Personen
- NEW Shimano reel 17 Sahara 2500HGS
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.