NEW WEAVER WESTERN NYLON BREAST COLLAR, GREY, BROWN ACCENTS, HORSE SZ, FREE SHIP buy cheap
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Fierce II FRCII4000 Spinning Fishing Reel 4000, 6.2 1, 13Max Drag-Boxed,
Nordica Bioflex 60 Ski Boots Size 270CM 23.5 Euro - With Carrying Bag,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail Hazel Creek 16 Person Family Cabin Tent New Outdoor Hiking Camping F,
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13 Women's Running shoes Size US 9, cm
- Salewa Bulaccia 2 in 1 Walking Trousers REF C2230^
- La Sportiva Trango S Evo Gore-Tex Women's Mountaineering Boots UK4 EU37 RRP
- RARE GT bicycle chain adjusters
- NEW Bicycle Fender 26 Flared Standard Balloon Fender Set Chrome Bike Part
- Cercle forty plus e-bike à l' mountain canal à l'intérieur
- MIDSCHOOL BMX FREE FALL PITTBULL V-BRAKE REAR & LEVER OLDSCHOOL BMX MX FREESTYLE
- For Her Gym Fitness Bundle Gift Box - Sports, Weight Lifiting, Training (MGE)
- RIDERS CHOICE SADDLE PAD AZTEC GREEN BARREL FREE SHIP NEW MADE IN ALABAMA USA
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.