New Weaver Leather Cashmilon Western Saddle Blanket - 36 x 34 best quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Féroce II FRC 5000 Bobine Pêche,
Norcold 6063 RV Cooling Unit Brand-New ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Lycra Full Body Sm Mini Twinkle,
- Fusion Climb Tactical Kids Commercial Zip Line Kit Harness Lanyard NO TROLLY
- Zodi EXTREME SC (MPN 8170) Self Contained Hand Pump Portable Camp Shower & Stove
- ASICS COMUTORA - black BIANCO - T881N-9090
- Pearl Izumi Women's, Elite Pursuit Ltd Jersey, Verve Atlantis, Size xl green
- LINE SYSTEM JIGGING PE X8 200m Fishing LINE From JAPAN
- 1994 SKI DOO FORMULA Z 583CC SET OF SKIS
- Oceanic Ultra 0.5mm OceanSpan Skin Suit Ultra Jump Wetsuit Size Women's 10 Lycra
- Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 28x22mm Tubular Road Bike Tyre
- Neumático cinturato velo tlr 700x28 sin cámara listo 927280312 PIRELLI c
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.