NEW Weaver JWP Sagebrush Series Pistol Shank Chain Mouth with Port BIT 5 1 2 with 100% quality and %100 service
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Sagebrush Series Pistol Shank
Does not apply
Penn Fierce II 4000 FRCII4000 Spinning Reel NEW unopened - (WW-15 ),
Nordica Ace J 118cm Jr Twin-Tip Ski Pkg w Nordica Boots & Marker 4.5 Bindings,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 16' x Sphere Tent, Sleeps 12,
- Road Safety Kit Premium Excursion Hard Shell Foam Outdoor Gear Hunting 76 Piece
- Kerrits Cross Over Knee Patch Breech
- ZIPP Tangente Platinum Pro EVO Brake Pad - Campagnolo Pair
- NEW Ride2 Crank Arm Shorteners for 28-43mm wide 9 16 arms FULL WARRANTY
- Carbon Fiber Fixed Gear Bicycle Cycling Front Fork for V-brake 28.6mm USB T2H8
- McDavid Mens Recovery Max Tight - MD8815
- FCFB 31.8x420mm road bike ud carbon fiber handlebar drop 123mm reach 78mm blueee
- Realis Onimasu 188S Swimbait Jointed Sinking Lure ACC3018 (3571) Duo
- Specialized Audax Road shoes. Size 38 EUR 5.75 US. Red Candy Red
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.