New Weaver Bridle and pair of Reins discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Fierce 2 2000 Fixed Spool Reel,
Norcold 641 Amish built Cooling Unit Brand-New ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Lycra Full Body XL Mini Tango,
- John Whitaker Thomas Stable Rug V2 250g Mediumweight - T136A
- XMark Fitness 10 Position Adjustable Ab Bench Slant Bench XM-4360
- NEW Dynafit RIDGE Mens Large L S Zip Tee Trail Alpine Running T Shirt Msrp 140
- Campagnolo Reggisella NUOVO Super Record 25mm seatpost ALAN STELBEL VITUS
- Mavic Ksyrium SL Superlight Wheel Set Clincher, 10 speed
- Energetics Pantalones Deportivos men Pantalones Deportivos Colin black
- PredREK DPX 500 WATCH 1171 RARE
- Smartwool Merino 150 Women's Base Layer Pattern Tank Light Capri LG
- Vintage NOS MASI 31.6 x 260mm Carbon Fiber Seat Post Beautiful NEW
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.