New Weaver Mesh Fly Sheet , White Navy, 74” online
|Condition:||New other (see details) : |
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“No tags but never worn”|
Penn Fierce II 4000 Spinning Reel,
Nordica Astral 78 CA Womens Skis with TP2 FDT Bindings 2019 158cm NEW,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 16x16 Instant Cabin Tent Sleeps 12, Brown, Red,
- 6 Water Preserver Purifier 55 Gallon Storage Drum Survival Emergency Containers
- Rossignol Hero FIS GS Pro (R20) GS Race Skis 158cm
- Smart Bike Tail light USB Rechargeable TailLight
- Berkley Connect Cf600 1200m Flugoldcarbone Pêche à la Carpe Fil
- SureFire Combat Flashlight, MaxVision, CombatGrip, High Output LED G2X-MV
- FENIX Torcia Pila Led HL50 365 Lumens Professionale Speleologia Arrampicata
- Daiwa 15 REVROS 3012-H Spinning Reel NEW
- Coleman Sleeping Bag Antero Peak 50 Big And Tall Sleeping Bag 84 X 39 New
- Giro shoes MTB Carbide R, Dark Shadow Flame orange
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.