NEW Wanten X Smart Phone Fishing genuine from JAPAN just for you
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
PENN FATHOM MASTER PART - 256-610 Downrigger Rod Holder 610RH - Rod Holder Tube,
Nomura Kuro Tubular Tip Rod - All Sizes,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Dome Trail 12-Person Base Camp Tent with Light Grey,
- NEW Man Woman Break Up Infinity Neoprene Fishing Hunting Wader Lug Sole T3O6
- E-Bike 36V 23.8Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Vermont Sigma Stinger Ariel Rider
- 18' X 3' BRAIDED NYLON 8 M.M. SAFETY NET RAILING 2 TWINE TEST 800 LBS MESH
- MAGLIA DOTOUT COMBO WIND black grey yellow FLUO Size M
- Sportalm Kitzbühel Victim women Chaqueta de Esquí yellow black size M
- 29er carbon asymmetric mtb wheelset 33 width carbon wheels for XC mountain bike
- (Pale Peach) - ECP All Purpose Diamond Quilted Cotton English Half Saddle Pad
- New Equine Wear X-country Boot Lite Front Small x Pair - Xcountry Boots
- Outdoor Cooking Burner Folding Stainless Steel BBQ Camping Gas Stove 3500W
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.