NEW Waffle Weave Non-Slip Western Cinch - 30 , Brown export outlet
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
PENN FATHOM-MASTER DOWNRIGGER MODEL 625,
Noram GE Series Clutch Drum - 13 Tooth,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Lycra Full Body Pony Tango,
- Shimano Stella FJ Spare Spool
- Adidas Performance Borsa Sportiva Congreenible 3-STRIPES Lana Grossa Bag M Fucsia
- Weatherbeeta Comfitec Pp Channel Quilt Combo Heavy Unisex Horse Rug Stable -
- Metalab Olivenkopfgebiss Magic System , doppelt gebrochen, 20mm, Edelstahl
- New Ski Doo Powder Plow for Windshield
- Shakespeare 2711 S.I.T. Vintage Ball Bearing Fishing Reel Spinning Unused
- Reynold Ouzo Comp 1-1 8 Road Fork (18cm steerer) 700c
- FUSION SG DAS1600 signature series 5 channel amplifier, not used
- YKYWBIKE cycling jersey set 2018 reflective bicycle clothing men gradient color
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.