NEW w Tags SIGMA LADIES Show bluee Coat Charcoal Plaid size 14 REG ultra-low prices
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn FATHOM LEVER DRAG Overhead Reel FTH40NLD - Brand New + Warranty + Free Post,
Nomura KURO FD Esca Mulinello da pesca spinning CARBONE treda piedistallo NUOVO,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Oyster Knife Toadfish Outfitters Free Shipping for Orders 50+,
- Lures Cone 120 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 120 grams 32 (6032) Feed
- Oxford Portable Folding Bed 6.2'x2.3'x1.6' Cot Camping Weight 440 Lbs Straps Bag
- SITERO EXPERT GEL SADDLE WHITE TRIATHALON TITANIUM 262g BODY GEOMETRY BRAND NEW
- ProForce Tapered Hardwood Karate Tae Kwon Do Competition Bo Staff
- Henri De Rivel Pro Extra Long Flat Laced Reins
- Vintage Retro ALUMINUM CRONCO ICE CHEST COOLER CRONSTROM MFG 22” X 13” X 16”
- BodyCraft Flat Incline Utility Bench
- Regatta Board Games Foldable Aluminium Camping Table
- Kids Winter Snow Snowsuit One Piece Sportcaster Suit Size KIDS LARGE Snowmobile
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.