NEW w Tags - White Pikeur Breeches US 26 new branded
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Penn Fierce 2 1000 Fixed Spool Reel,
Norcold 821 RV Cooling Unit Brand-New Amish Built,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Lycra Hood w Zipper Md Mini Purple,
- La Vie Claire Wonder radar cycling jersey - size L
- NEW SHIMANO SUSTAIN C5000XG FI SPINNING REEL
- Cycling Pants Riding Sportswear Winter Thermal Trouser Padded Cushion Breathable
- 2018 NEW Shimano reel spinning reel sea bass 18 exception CI 4 + 3000 MHG
- MANICOTTI NALINI PredECTOR black Size XXL
- Sterling ATS Belay And Rappel Device
- 4 X NEXIFY MULTI-FUNCTION CYCLING SET + CHAINSTAY PredECTOR
- 100 DOUBLE EYE 1 4 OZ CHARTREUSE SALTWATER JIG HEADS
- Mammut Alnasca Pro Mid GTX Walking Boots Mens Yellow Grey Hiking Footwear shoes
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.