New w Tag 76 PRI Equestrian Quality Horse Cooler Navy bluee Cotton Blanket Rug fashion brands
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
PENN FATHOM-MASTER Electric Downrigger - replacement motor 12V BRAND NEW,
Noram Premier Stinger Racing Clutch 19 Tooth 3 4 Bore Chain For Go Kart,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Lycra Full Body Sm Pony Bubbles,
- 6 CUBIERTO DE CAMPING CON FUNDA DE NYLON JKR122 LK
- Rossignol Exalt Women's Ski Boots, 24.0 - Lot 401
- Slim Jim SC Platform Pedals, White
- Berkley BG115-15 Trilene Big Game Mono 15Lb 3600yd Clear
- SUPREME SIGG CYD 1.0L WATER BOTTLE (WHITE) SS19 METAL LIGHTER HOLSTER DISH TOWEL
- Fenix TK20R Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight
- Daiwa 15 Luvias 1003 [Japan Import]
- Coleman Queen Airbed Folding Cot with Side Tables and 4D Battery Pump
- Giro Riddance Mid Womens MTB shoes 2018
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.