NEW W T Peregrine Sun Valley Ski Wear Snow Pants Sz 8R MSRP 180.00 VINTAGE. authentic online
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
PENN FATHOM-MASTER 600 DOWNRIGGER ESTATE SALE FIND,
Non-Wire Manila Rope,1 inch x 100 ft Browns Tans Twisted Low Stretch Manila Rope,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Lycra Full Body Lg Mini Tango,
- COMANDI ERGOPOWER S.R. ULTRASHIFT 11S. N
- GNU Ladies B-Nice 154 Btx Snowboard Great shape, minimal use.
- NISSIN Prosquare Super TENKARA 6 4 3608 Telescopic Fly Tenkara Rod New
- Dirt Camp Cycling Bike Jersey Cannondale Polartec Mens Large Avid Racing Syncros
- 3 4 5 6M Canvas Bell Tent Yurt Waterproof Outdoor Camping Glamping Hunting Tent
- Mens FOX Motocross Helmet Extreme Sports Off Road ATV Dirt Bike With 3 Gifts
- Superb Callow Ladies Gents Hunt Show Whip.
- 700C Road Bike Carbon Wheels Powerway R13 Hub 494 Cnspoke 38mm Clincher Tubular
- VINTAGE Wooden 80 Skis Original Patina Finish with Bindings and Poles
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.