NEW W CASE GRAPHITE FLY ROD 9' 5 WEIGHT 4 PIECE MED FAST ACTION FREE SHIPPING free shipping
Penn Fathom Lever Drag Fishing Reel 25N,
Nomura Kanji Lure Rod 2.4m 30-70g,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Oxy-Gen Oxy-Max for Horses 24 lb (32 - 64 days),
- 1.5 13ft Gym Climbing Rope Heavy Duty Length Arm Training Exercise Equipment
- Marcel Toulouse Marianne dressage saddle with Medium tree
- New 2019 Rome Mod Snowboard 156 cm
- Schwalbe Lugano 700c x 23 Road Racing Bike Tyres (Pair) & Presta Inner Tubes - B
- Race Face SIXC Carbon Riser Handlebar 35 x 820mm 20mm Rise orange
- Horse Girl Plaid Applique Equestrian 16 Canvas Messenger Bag New
- Wahoo Bicycle Speed Sensor Speedometer Wireless blueetooth 4 GPS Waterproof_Eu
- BRAKING PASTIGLIE FRENO SINTERIZZATA RACING MTB RACE Shimano XTR BR-M978
- redOR Powermeter Power Light LT Crank 110BCD 130BCD - 172mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.