NEW w Tags Smith I OS Goggles-Gina Keil purple Mirror and Storm pink chromapop amazing colorways
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Source: Nordisk Halland 2 PU Tent 2017,
PENN FATHOM STAR DRAG MULTIPLIER SEA BOAT SURF BEACHCASTER FISHING REEL FTH15,
Nomura Isei Style 2,5cm 1,4 G Pêche Micro Cuillères Truite 2 Pcs.double Cuiller,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Lycra Mini Pony Fitted Sheet XL Mini Bubbles,
- Brightex XR-1100 Powerful Bicycle Light Small Tactical Flashlight Kit w 18650
- Safe 36V 10Ah 350W Cannon Lithuim Li-ion E-bike CE Battery for Electric Bicycle
- La Sportiva Kataki Climbing shoes - Men's Ocean Sulphur 43
- Vintage Joyride Snowboard 151 daisy flower FREE SHIPPING
- New YBN Titanium 10 Speed Bike Chain 210g for SHIMANO SRAM CAMPAGNOLO - gold
- Century Vinyl Heavy Bag 100 lb
- Microshift Bona Double STI Levers Shifters Pair 10 x 2 Speed incl. Cables NEW
- FMB Sprint Tubular Tyre 700 x 33c NEW
- Rhinegold Tec Steel Toe Work Safety Boots Jodhpur style Certified CE20345 SB
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.