New w Tags Abom Anti-Fog Heated Snow Goggle - Sunrise Red Mirror best prices
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Source: Nordica Youth Doberman Ski Boots,
Penn Fathom Star Drag Reel 5+1BB 6.0 1 290 25Lb, FTH25N,
Non-slip Wellington Boots Womens Man Wellies Waterproof Walking Gardening Rain,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Mini Pony Lycra Full Body Lg Mini Zap,
- Abu Garcia REVO2S10 Revo S 6 2 1 Ambidextrous Spinning Fishing Reel
- Leki Bastone Wanderfreund Makalu 1 Pezzo Gunmetal
- SIZE 15 KORKERS DEVILS CANYON WADING FISHING BOOT FELT + KLING-ON RUBBER SOLES
- 12 Titanium Disc Brake redor Bolts M5 x 10mm Beautifully Made Low Profile
- YGK - G-SOUL X8 SUPER JIGMAN PE 300m 20lb
- Nash Dwarf 10ft Doble Cuero Equipo Pesca de Carpa
- NOS OLD SCHOOL BMX EARLY 80s DIA COMPE MX 120 R-1 LEFT LEVER RED VINTAGE RARE
- Shimano EF65 3x8 Shift Brake Lever Set
- Salomon 2018 Women's Agile Long Sleeve Tee - Graphite - L40390400 (M)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.