NEW VonZipper Skylab White Wildlife Mens Ski Snowboard Goggles +lens Msrp 170 up to 65% off
Penn Fathom II Pesca in Mare Fathom 2 Barca Moltiplicatore Mulinelli,
Nolan N70-2 Gt Neu 2019 Road Kreuz Ultrawide Sonnenblende Motorrad Helm,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ovation Women's Heiress Full Seat Breeches NEW ,
- L XL NWOT Vintage 1990s STATUE OF LIBERTY USA Pride CYCLING JERSEY New York Made
- NEW SHIMANO SARAGOSA SW 5000 SRG 5000 SW SPINNING REEL 1-3 DAYS FAST DELIVERY
- Cycling Jersey Retro Willem II Gazelle New XL
- 2018 G. Loomis E6X 903C MBR Mag Bass Casting Rod 12680-01
- MAMMOTH COOLERS MC15W MAMMOTH CRUISER SERIES COOLERS 15 QUART WHITE WHITE W H...
- Starlight Collection Headstall with Crystal Copper Conchos
- 3ttt stem binder bolt 3T Vintage Racing Bicycle New Record FREE SHIP US NOS
- 10 sets of 1st to 6th 3 tier placing pinkttes
- Major Craft TROUTINO TTS-382UL Ultra Light 3'8 trout spinning rod pole
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.