NEW VonZipper Feenom NLS White Fire Red Mirror Mens Snowboard Goggles Ret 140 on sale
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size:||Spherical helmet compatible medium large fit|
|Box Contents:||Goggles, carry bag, warranty card||Gender:||Men|
|Intended Use:||Downhill skiing snowboarding winter snow goggles||Brand:|
Von Zipper VZ
Does not apply
Penn Fishing Reel Outdoor Special Senator II 113HL High Speed Ball Bearings,
Nordica Fate XBI 162 cm Ski + Marker EVO10 Bindings,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Pacific Aerials Seamaster Pro Nylon 1 Am Fm Antenna Rail Mount,
- 10.8L Portable Plastic Fishing Cooler Storage Box Container With Shoulder Strap
- Mark Todd Ergo Competition General Purpose Saddlepad Saddlecloth
- New Balance Women's WT410v5 Cushioning Trail Running shoes
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance TLR 27.5 x2.25 MTB Folding Tire
- Racepro - 10x Parallèle Titane Boulon Torx - M7 X 45mm X 1mm - Naturel
- Horse Western Minuature Spotted Leather Driving Show Harness 10601-03
- Waterproof Pop-up 4 Persons Ice Shelter Fishing Tent
- Brave Classique Sacoche de Selle Cuir de Buffle brown Petit
- RUDY PROJECT TRALYX Cycling triathlon sun glasses excellent condition
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.