NEW VonZipper Feenom NLS bluee Green Mirror Mens Snowboard Goggles +lens Ret 160 hot sales
PENN Fishing Battalion Surf Spinning Rod,
NORDICA Downhill Ski Boots 23.5 US Womens Easy Move HP Slide In 2 (),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
P.E Line X4 Ultra Jigger 200m P.E 0.6 10LB (3176) Sunline,
- New North Carolina State Tuffy Columbia PFG Omni-Shade Embroidered Shirt Men M
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Accumulator Pedelec Bottle greenberg Maxim Dolphin Vélosolex
- 1952 1st Edition NEPAL HIMALAYA by H.W. Tilman Mountaineering Climbing
- MAGLIA SANTINI L S SCIA W red Size S
- Spro , Strike King, Z-mann, Lunkerhunt, Gamakatsu
- 2X Impac By Schwalbe Ridgepac 26 X 2.10 Knobbly Mountain Bike Atb Cycle Tires
- ABU GARCIA AMBASSADRECORD 60 CONVENTIONAL REEL FREE SHIPPING
- Lures Bell 120 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 120 grams 63 (8063) Feed
- Outdoor Research Camo Sombriolet Sun Hat Medium
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.