NEW VonZipper Alt XM Goggles-NIW El Ninos-Wildlife Chrome-SAME DAY SHIPPING all goods are specials
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Nordica XX GT-S Ski Boots Size 27,
PENN FISHING Fishing Reel INTERNATIONAL 80 (MS1008996),
Nordica Enforcer 100 Skis (Ski Only) 2019,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
P.E Line X8 Ultra Jigger 300m P.E 1.5 25LB (2933) Sunline,
- Ader Premier Kettlebell Pair- 32kg
- VINTAGE Wooden 70 Skis Original blueE Finish + Metal Cable Bindings
- McNett Gear Aid ARC Rechargeable Light & Power Station Leeda
- NEW Laguna BMX Brake Bridge Race Inc FMF
- Sella strada extra white SE520BI Selle SMP corsa mtb
- REEBOK CLASSIC NYLON SKTN TERRA BROWN SIZE 6 8 9 10 11 12 MENS TRAINERS WORKOUT
- Four-Ami (YGK) line G-SOUL SUPER JIGMAN X4 600m throw style No. 1 (18lb)
- Women's Vega Verve Open Face Bike Motorcycle Helmet for Girls Pink Size M
- Alforja ciclismo Altura Ultralite Vortex - 30 Litre black
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.