NEW Von Zipper Skylab Goggles-SIB Sage Satin-2 Lenses-SAME DAY SHIPPING fantastic quality
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
PENN Fishing Carnage II Surf Casting Rod,
Nordica Easy Move 12 Ski Boots,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
P.E Line X4 Ultra Jigger 300m P.E 1.7 30LB (3312) Sunline,
- Thomson Elite 120mm 5 Stem
- ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent and Annex Above Car Top Camping Combo Kit
- Uncle Mikes Deluxe Car Seat Organizer
- Ebike 48V Li-Ion Battery for Mortor Electric Bike 10Ah USB Charger Bateriay UT
- Columbia PFG Super Bonehead Longsleeve AUBURN shirt orange Navy Plaid Small
- Certified International Serape 9-inch Melamine Salad Plates (Set of 6)
- Keen Women's Commuter 4 Sandal Midnight Navy Green Glow 5.5
- New Murphy Horse Leather Breast Collar Brown 97 Retail
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Falter Ruhrwerk Butchers & Bicycles
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.