NEW Von Zipper Satellite Goggles-blue bluee Satin-Quasar+Bonus-SAME DAY SHIPPING 100% free shipping
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Fishing 1236680 Torque Star Drag Convential Reel [40, 6.0 1 Gear Ratio, 40 ,
Nordica Dobermann Spitfire TI FDT Skis with TPX 12 Bindings 2019 168cm NEW,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
P.E Line Super Trout Advance Max Power 150m P.E 1.5 Max 24.8lb (7409) Varivas,
- Alpina NEW EVE 20 T Women's Nordic Ski Boots - 37EU 5.5US
- Troy Lee Designs Skyline Jersey - Men's Divided Fire Red, XXL
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica NCM Flitzbike Dahon Ms-Ebike
- C-K34R 34 REGULAR OVATION EURO MELANGE FULL SEAT BREECH LADIES ANTIMICROBIAL BLA
- Casco ciclismo Abus 2018 Viantor black
- Jersey MTB de manga larga Ion 2018 Scrub Amp Crocodile
- Penn BTLII4000701M Battle II 4000 Spinning Reel Combo, Inshore, 7 Feet, Medium P
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Down Tube Stunner Kross Radkutsche Benelli
- 1-1 2 Inch Carbon Steel Ball Bearings G500
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.