New Volcom Mens Ventral Snowboard Pants Small Camo low prices
PENN Fishing Carnage II Jigging Casting Rod,
Nordica Easy Move 8W Downhill Alpine Touring Ski Boots Army Surplus VARIOUS SIZE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
P.E Line X8 Ultra Jigger 200m P.E 1 16LB (2827) Sunline,
- Shimano Nasci C5000XG FB Spinnrolle
- Topeak TourGuide Handlebar Bag Bike
- Avid Carp 5+ Rod Holdall - New Style Brand New AVLUG 37
- Stealth Cam Unit Ops 8 MP Infrared No Glow Game Trail Camera STC-U840IRNG
- Estwing Fireside Friend Axe - 14 Wood Splitting Maul with Forged Steel...
- C--S13 SMALL WEAVER PRODIGY HORSE FRONT NEOPRENE ATHLETIC SPORTS BOOTS PAIR ORAN
- COCOON MUMMYLINER SILK LIGHTWEIGHT TAPERED SLEEPING BAG LINER FOR CAMPING TRIPS
- KS LEV post, (150) 31.6x435mm
- NEW SIMRAD R3016 Radar Control Unit W TXL-25S-7 from bluee Bottle Marine
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.