New Volcom Boys Youth Recruit Insulated Snowboard Pants Large Stone Stripe for sale
Penn Fierce II Saltwater Combo 3000, 7' 1pc Fishing Pole-Rod & Reel-Med Light,
NORDICA DOBERMAN WORLD CUP 212 DOWNHILL RACE SKIS with PISTON PLATE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
P.E Line New Avani Max Power Casting 300m P.E 5 78lb (9610) Varivas,
- G Loomis E6X Mag Bass Casting Rod 903C MBR 7'6 Medium Heavy 1pc
- Daiwa Sky SURF-T 27-425K Telescopic Surf Casting Rod from Japan New
- Asics Gel Kayano 24 Womens Running shoes - blueee
- Peerless Handcuff Company Waist Chain with Separated Cuffs and 54-Inch Chain, Ni
- LL Bean Meridien Disc I Fly Fishing Reel.
- 2 Cases MREs-1 Case A--1 Case B--Survival--Hunting--Prepper--Camping Food--08 20
- OFG 1.5 x 40 floor Bar Wood Plywood Single Rail gymnastics training Unfinished
- Continental Ultra Gatorskin Road Tire (700 X 23C) Bike
- New 2015 Race Face Chester Purple Pedal Down Hill DH Mountain MTB Bike
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.