New Volcom Boys Youth Command Insulated Snowboard Pants Large Taxi Cab up to 42% off
Penn Fierce II 6000, 9' Rod & Reel 2 Pc Fishing Pole Combo MH,
NORDICA bluee Insulated Arctic Ski Snow Snowboard Pants Bib Suit Mens Large,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Oztent RV 4 - 5 Person 30 Second Tent,
- Xiaomi XPE Mat Camping Picnic Travel Waterproof Pad Cushion
- Alt Kotflügel MBK Zyklen Tillot altes Velo alt Wanderer
- PARK TOOL TS-2Di DIAL INDICATOR GAUGE SET
- Lemieux High Visibility Dressage Square Unisex Saddlery Saddle Pad - Grey Lime
- 10X Ultrafire 150000Lumen 5 Modes T6 18650 LED Flashlight Adjustable Focus Torch
- Norco Fluid 9 BEARING KIT
- Clb GL Long reach Brake Caliper set 48-65mm Vintage Racing Bicycle NOS
- Moyeu de Roue avant Reverse EVO-10 Boost 110 15 avec 32 Trou red
- FSA Pro 11 Speed Chainring 44 T Road BCD 130mm 5 Bolt Double N10 11
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.