New Vintage Rapala Husky H-13 Normark 1978 Fishing Lure Crawdad-CW the best selection of
Penn Fierce II 5000 Bobina 1364040,
Nordica Belle 85 Womens Ski Boots 24.5,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
OZOIL TEA TREE OIL SHAMPOO,
- Titanium A B cache dual compartment capsule waterproof -GOVT OVERRUN - TINY NEW
- Gillette Razors & Blades Vintage Cornhole Board Skin Wrap FREE SQUEEGEE
- C-B-14 14 Western Horse Saddle Leather Treeless Trail Barrel Dark Brown Hilason
- Campark Trail Game Cam 14MP 1080P Waterproof Hunting Scouting Cam Night Vision
- Hydro Flask 30oz Wide Mouth Bottle in RED colors NEW
- Ovation Ladies Celebrity DX Breech 34L Tan
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta LIFE Followup Rossignol Batavus DBS
- ABU GARCIA REEL PART - 970501 Ambassadeur 500R 501L - Spool
- Led Lenser Mh5 Proiettore Ricaricabile Led Torcia da Testa, 400 Lumen Bianco
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.