New Vintage In Box Humminbird Trolling Motor Transducer Extension Cable EC W30 fast shipping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Penn Fierce II Live Liner 2500-8000LL Reel with free spool system Metal Body,
Nordica Doberman World Cup 100 JNR Ski Boots (size 25) - New condition,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
P.E Line New Avani Max Power Casting 300m P.E 6 85lb (9627) Varivas,
- THIRTY FIVE (35) RAPALA Lure’s-Jointed,Magnum,Countdowns,Fat Raps,Floaters,etc
- Aquatic Nutrition Shark Fishing Bloodstream Chum Kit 10 Lb - Dry Mix & Activator
- UltrAspire Synaptic Hydration Waist Belt
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec ELBY Alpha IGO Easy Motion Marrs
- Columbia Omni-Shade Long Sleeve Brown Button Down Shirt Mens XL
- CENTURION vintage mountainbike shoes US11 EU45 MTB 1990ies
- KEEN Targhee II Mid Water Proof Hiking Working Boots
- New Miya Epoch Miyamae Flash Capsule LED DX bluee for Sea fishing F S from JAPAN
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Lapierre Electric CERO Cosway
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.