NEW Vintage Heddon 2 Purple Grey Tiny Torpedo RARE Fishing Lure X0360CCMQ free shipping!
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Fish Species:||All Freshwater|
Penn Fierce ii 5000 NEW IN BOX,
Nordica BEAST Women's Ski Boots 26.5 RARE WORN ONCE FREE SHIPPING,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail Portable Family Tent Sleeps 14 Person Hiking Shelter Camping Outdoor,
- Laguiole - Klapp- Taschenmesser - Ebenholz
- NEW SINGLE HORSE IN WHITE blueE COLOR NYLON DRIVING HARNESS DESIGNER BRIDLE S122
- Cyclo Dti-messkit Für Den Abrichtständer - Dti Gauge Kit Wheel Truing Stand
- 2018 NWT MENS 686 GLCR EXPLORATION TECH FLEECE 90 Rusty Red lightweight
- Manual ATV or UTV Implement Lift Parallel Linkage Design Lightweight Steel Work
- Stiefel Skifahren ski boot Race DALBELLO DMS 110 neu Modell 2016 2017
- 450 W 24V electric motor gear reduction f ebike 7.18 1 Mini Bikes Gear Reduction
- Vintage 70s 80s Mens Ski Pants Navy bluee & Red Wool Lycra Nylon Stretchy Spandex
- Map 2.5m M silver Slider Nassa Porta-Pesci Pesca Al Bolentino
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.