NEW Vintage 1983 Zebco 33 Fishing Reel with rod 5'6 in plastic carry case shop makes buying and selling
Penn Fierce II 1000 Bobina 1364031,
Nordica 2019 Santa Ana 110 Skis (Without Bindings Flat) NEW 161cm,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 18 x10' Instant Cabin Tent Integrated Led Light Sleeps 12 Carry Bag,
- Madaco Roof Fall Predection Full Body Safety Harness Size M-XXL H-TB205D
- Ozark Trail 1-Person Hiker Tent with D-Shaped Door
- Sitka Dakota Vest Optifade Waterfowl 30025-TM Timber All Sizes
- Prologo Saddle Prologo Nago X10 Cpc Airing Tirox 134 Bk - NAX1TN0HBC8-AM
- HERMES Artemis bracelet Veau Gulliver gold D engraved
- Vintage Sears Propane Lantern BS3 Single Mantle Model 920.727870 orange No Tank
- Body-Solid Tools 255Lb Oly Set Without Bar Osb255
- Rei Kindling Youth Sleeping Bag - NWT 75
- King Series Nylon with Leather Breastcollar
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.