New Vintage 12” Fish Hook & Leather Sheath Ruff'n Ready The Surfcaster official authorization
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Model:|
Does not apply
Penn Fierce II Front Drag Spinning Sea Reel8 SizesTrout Salmon Coarse Fishing,
Nordica Doberman Aggressor WC 100 Ski Boots (size 23) - New condition,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
P.E Line G Soul Super Jigman X8 300m P.E 0.8 , 16lb (6828) YGK,
- Shimano Stradic Ci4+ FB Spinning Fishing reel with front drag, Model 2016
- Adidas Powerlift 4 Mens Adult Weightlifting Powerlifting shoes blueeeeeeeee
- Weaver Leather All Purpose Contoured S Pad
- Micro Jigs Butterfly Metal Jig Fishing Lure Snapper Jigging Tuna Lures 15.5-25cm
- NEW SRAM Red XG1190 Cassette 11-Speed 11-30 A2
- Shimano - 5502 9 105 bicycle chainset 170 mm - 39.52 5500 68 - 109 NOS
- Ringside Boxing Weighted Vest MMA Training Fitness Weight Equipment Vest - Reg
- G Loomis IMX F-1083 Fly Rod made in USA- line 3 w Rod Bag & Hard Case
- Zapatillas MTB Etnies Jameson Mid - Brandon Semenuk Pro Model Crank Series Burgu
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.