NEW Vintage (Finland) 2.75 Rapala gold Fat Rap Deep Runner Fishing Lure FR-7 G 100% fit guarantee
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Depth:||Deep Runner||Type of Fish:||ALL TYPES|
|Fishing Type:||Freshwater Fishing||Shape:||Fish|
|Fish Species:||All Freshwater||Color:|
|Length:||2-3/4" (7 cm)|
Does not apply
Penn Fierce II 2000 Spinning Fishing Reel,
Nordica Ace J 118cm Jr Twin-Tip Ski Pkg w Nordica Boots & Marker 4.5 Bindings,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 20-Person 4-Room Cabin Tent with 4 Separate Entrances Model W787,
- Shimano Metanium DC 101 HG LH Baitcastrolle Linkshand Lefthand Baitcaster NEW
- Topeak Mountain Morph Pump Topeak Mtn Morph
- Avet HX 5 2 Two-Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel HX5 2 - Right Handed - PURPLE
- Stealth Cam Epic Action Sports Video Cam - New In Box
- ESBIT Edelstahl Thermoflasche 1 Liter black Isolierflasche Thermo Flasche
- Crossfire XFBL-303PC Blitz Predective Eyewear Mocha Brown w HD Brown
- Coast HP3 LED Universal Focusing 105 Lumen Penlight Free Shipping
- Korea Camping Pressure Rice Cooker Steamer 23 People Portable Pot 800g+Case
- NEW Shimano Spinning Reel 18 Stella C3000SDHHG
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.