NEW VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY HUNTSMAN LIMITED EDITION YEAR OF ROOSTER 2017 BLADES check out the cheapest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Victorinox Swiss Army
Does Not Apply
PENN Fierce II Spinning Reel FRCII8000LL (Live Liner) 1364052,
Nordica 10w Tech Ski boots size 260-265,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 16x16 Instant Cabin Tent Sleeps 12 Person 3 Room Carry Bag Included,
- G Loomis Asquith Fly Rod ASQ690-4 9'0 6wt 4pc
- Zoot Board Short 5 Women's Short Surf Graffiti LG
- ASICS Gel Cumulus 19 shoes Womens Running Grey Carbon Yellow T7B8N 9697 size
- Pedivella Campagnolo Athena11 Carbonio 175mm 36-52
- LIVERYMAN 16 STUD PRESENTATION BOX - - EPD0100
- 1pc Bike Indicator Meter Tensiometer Bicycle Spoke Tension Wheel
- Odyssey Calibur Cranks RHD LHD
- CONTINENTAL REIFEN CROSS KING 58-559 (26 X 2.30), FALTBAR, PredECTION, 240 TP
- NEW - NP EDGE WIND TOP SIZE M - SALE PRICE 49.99
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.