NEW Victorinox Outrider Damast Limited Edition 2017 Swiss Army brand outlet
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PENN FIERCE 2 Saltwater 5000 Large Size Spinning Striper Reel FRCII5000 NEW,
Nordica - Dobermann GP 90 - (Item ),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 14-Person 4-Room Base Camp Tent with 4 Entrances Camping Hiking Outd,
- G loomis 852s jwr imx extra fast action spinning rod 7' 1 1 8oz-3 8oz 6lb-12lb
- Zoomable Flashlight 60000LM 5Mode Tactical T6 LED Torch 18650 Light+Charger USA
- Asics Gel Cumulus 17 Running shoes Sports shoes Jogging
- Pédalier SRAM RED GXP 11V - 50 34 (569 gr
- Live Mechanics Hype Stripe Hoodie Strong bluee
- 1BB+2SPs Survival Food Replacement for BSA Boy Scout Second Class Rank Badge
- ODYSSEY BMX BIKE HAZARD LITE 20 RIM TOOTHPASTE LIMITED EDITION
- Continental Race King CX 700x35 Pair Folding Clincher Cyclocross
- NEW - ENVE M90 Ten Wheels w DT Swiss hubs, Front Rear Wheelset 27.5
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.