NEW Vexilar Transducer 19 Deg Ice-Ducer TB0050 offering store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Fierce II 3000 Spinning Fishing Reel,
Nordica B7 Men's Ski Boots 280-285,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail fishing tote bags green etc.,
- C-18MG CLASSIC EQUINE HORSE BOOT ACCESSORY TOTE BAG MARDI GRAS
- BRS-29B Outdoor Camping Gasoline Stove Non-preheating Oil-burning Boiler US W0M6
- HALEY STRATEGIC PARTNERS MT-LAP-BAG HALEY MULT-U LAPTOP INSERT BAG BLK
- Ohero Advanced Microfiber Braided Fishing Lines 150lb
- E-Bike 24V 10.4Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Dawes Butchers & Bicycles
- 5PCS Metal Jigging Jig Deep sea Fishing Jigging Spoon Lure Jigbait spoon 210g
- Mini Outdoor Folding Knife S35VN Blade Titanium TC4 Handle EDC Gear Tool FB-16D
- Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 3000HGFB Reel Handle Assembly RD17717 for STCI43HGBF - New
- Adidas Distance-star Running Spikes - 10 New
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.