NEW Vexilar Transducer 12Deg Ice-Ducer TB0080 presenting all the latest high street fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Fierce II 2000 Bobina 1364032,
Nordica Astral 78 CA Womens Skis with TP2 FDT Bindings 2019 158cm NEW,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 6-Person Instant Cabin Tent for camping outdoors sport,
- Lafuma LD Atakama II, shoe market and trekking semi high-top woman
- NEW Simms Challenger Mens Grey bluee Fishing Water Boat shoes Size 8
- Cyclo Advanced BB30 Bearing Removal Tool Bike Bicycle Maintenance Repair Tool
- 2018 NIB SMITH VICE SNOWBOARD GOGGLES 140 burnside chromapop red mirror
- Mantellina Gore Oxygen GT AS - Bianco black -  (S)...
- Stiefel Skifahren All mountain Skiraum LANGE SX 120 2017 18 neu Modell
- 44lbs 20kg Adjustable Weight Weighted Vest(Vest Only) US Seller - Free Shipping
- Vintage 2005 Basswood NIMMER SWIMMER WOLLY POG Musky Bass Topwater Special color
- Mano Retenida color Live-view Display Monitor CMD Sensor Pescado Finder Locador
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.