NEW Vexilar Own the Ice Jersey Hoodie L VXWOTI-3 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Fierce 2 4000 Fixed Spool Reel,
Nordic Grip Overshoes with Ice Traction Cleats S,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 14' x 10' x 78 Instant Cabin Tent Light, Sleeps 10 Camping New,
- XFUSION MCQUEEN FORK, Boost 27.5+ 140mm New
- ALPHA FACTOR GYMNASTICS LEOTARD PURPLE MYSTIQUE PINK CRYSTALS ADULT LARGE NEW
- Park Tool TAP-15.2 Thru Axle Tap 15mm x 1.5
- Leki WC SL Ski Pole + Trigger Grip 2018
- 10Pcs Vander XM-L T6 LED Flashlight 6000LM Bright Zoomable Torch+Battery&Charger
- NOHrD SlimBeam Bench - Artificial Leather
- Clarks M3 HEL Performance Braided Hydraulic Disc Caliper Brake Line Kit
- MOWA Mountain MTB Bicycle Bike Disc Brake Hub Set 32H for Shimano 7s 8s 9s blueee
- FSA Orbit IS-CX Integrated Cyclocross Bicycle Headset - 121-0022018010
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.