NEW Vexilar Own the Ice Jersey Hoodie the latest models
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Penn Féroce II 3000 Moulinet de Pêche 1364036,
Norcold AC Adapter f NRF Refrigerator Freezer,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 12 Person 3 Room L-Shaped Instant Cabin Tent,
- Combo NITECORE LR12 LANTERN FLASHLIGHT -1000Lm w NL1835 Battery & UM10 Charger
- golden State Warriors cornhole board or vehicle decal(s)GSW5
- No Id Abu Ambassadeur 10000C
- DLP Tactical Cobra Pistol Rigger Belt EDC - A-TACS Multicam AOR1
- 30 Shaft Length, 30lb Thrust, 12 Volt - Endura C2 Series, Freshwater Transom-Mo
- Men's Merrell Continuum MID GORE-TEX VIBRAM Hiking Trail shoe Size 8
- Supreme Polartec Balaclava FW18BN72 Natural One Size New
- 72 Competition Bo Staff Karate Tapered Hardwood Training Forms TKD - 6 ft
- Virtuview Matrix Fish Finder Kayak Portable Boat Mountable Water Depth Detection
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.