NEW VEXILAR LOGO HOODIE SWEATSHIRT SZ L VXW239-3 discounts and more
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PENN FIERCE II 3000 SPINNING REEL-NEW(other),
Nordica Beast 10 Men's Ski Boots Mondo sz 26.0,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail Hazel Creek 16 Person Family Cabin Tent New Outdoor Hiking Camping F,
- Origin8 Fork 26X4.0 Full Crbn 250Xtdlsx1.5+1-1 8Post Crn-Axle 465Mm
- Shimano Women's - Thermal Winter Jersey Shimano - Navy - Size XL
- Portable Pull Up Dip Station Gym Bar Power Tower Multi Function 220lbs w bag
- Hardy Zephrus SWS 1 PC 8' 10 8 WT Fly Rod ON SALE
- Vintage Brindisi Frame Fork Road Bike 61cm
- BIKE CYCLING BICYCLE ECO SEALANT XC NARROW TUBELESS CONVERSION KIT 180295
- Race Face Turbine-R Dropper (remote sep) - (125) 30.9 x 406 -
- K2 Apache Raider 156cm Skis with Salomon 609 Demo Bindings
- Workout Weight Bench 5.9 Adjustable Slant Dumbbells Flat Decline Exercise Home
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.